This location is an LA City Rec & Parks Special Facility. Production Action Required:
1. Applicants must confirm a reservation for the facility.
2. Applicants must then contact the special facility directly and resolve any requirements (such as payment/contracts for parking/staff). Bathhouse/Pier Contact: Karl Stephenes (310) 548-7554; Marine Aquarium Contact: Chanthell Nellson (310) 548-7618/(310) 548-7562; Paid Parking lot Contact: Kimberly Cox (310) 473-3610.
3. Applicants must submit an application for the special facility with FilmL.A.
4. The special facility representative will contact the Park Film Office to verify that requirements (such as payment/contracts) have been resolved.
5. The Park Film Office will then contact FilmL.A. with approval(s). In most cases, FilmL.A. will only collect the Special Facility fee on the permit unless otherwise noted. Additional fees may be due if activity/parking/holding/catering/etc. is occurring on other (park) properties. Description: Fishing Permitted (YES), Barbecue Pits, Children’s Play Area, Picnic Tables, Beach
Fishing Permitted (YES), Barbecue Pits, Children’s Play Area, Picnic Tables, Beach, Aquarium Behind Beach (CMA), Docking Facility, Jet Ski Area, Launch Ramp @ North End Of Beach, No Dogs Allowed On Beach!!, Non-motorized Vehicle Area, Outside Beach(belongs To County), Pier, Posts For Volleyball But Must Provide Own Net, Roped-off Swim Area, Trailer Parking