Although golf has been played in Griffith Park for over 100 years, Wilson opened in 1927. Wilson is one of the longest L.A. City courses at over 7,000 yards from the tips. This mature golf course will test even the most experienced golfer with its beautiful layout, mildly sloping fairways and forested setting in the heart of the renowned Griffith Park.
Its location makes it ideal for families with its proximity to the L.A. Zoo and the Griffith Park Observatory. Wilson is one of the most highly touted municipal courses internationally and hosts many of the City championship events. This scenic course has played host to the Los Angeles Open. Wilson is the perfect place to develop your game or host a special event at the banquet facility. Both Wilson and Harding share amenities with a full-service restaurant, golf shop, lounge, lighted driving, range, and practice facilities.
This location is an LA City Rec & Parks Special Facility.
Production Action Required:
1. Applicants must confirm a reservation for the facility.
2. Applicants must then contact the special facility directly and resolve any requirements (such as payment/contracts for parking/staff). Contact: Jose Huerta (213) 254-8156.
3. Applicants must submit an application for the special facility with FilmLA
4. The special facility representative will contact the Park Film Office to verify that requirements (such as payment/contracts) have been resolved.
5. The Park Film Office will then contact FilmLA with approval(s). In most cases, FilmLA will only collect the Special Facility fee on the permit unless otherwise noted. Additional fees may be due if activity/parking/holding/catering/etc. is occurring on other (park) properties.